Category: Adder Technology
Adder Technology News
Adder is a rewarding and stimulating business to be part of, and we pride ourselves on providing an exciting and creative environment for future growth and success. Our company culture is underpinned by entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for innovation, which motivate our employees to keep Adder at the forefront of technological engineering.
- Broadcast Solutions boosts RTVE productivity with hi human interface
- TV 2 Kosmopol upgrades newsroom and video production with nxtedition
- RE:LIVE Productions Invests in Ikegami UHK-X700 4K-UHD Cameras
- Enrique Tomás chooses nsign.tv for its new vending machines at Barcelona Airport
- Rhodes House Conference Centre Adopts Q-SYS Ecosystem as Part of £38 Million Renovation
Streamline Your Workflows and Improve Collaboration with KVM for Media and Entertainment Applications
Dynamic and highly creative environments such as broadcast control rooms, post-production houses, outside broadcast trucks, and radio studios, rely on dynamic technology and ergonomic working practices to produce captivating content. For many, KVM technology is the cornerstone that delivers ultimate productivity, maximized IT efficiency, and better working environments. By moving computers to a centralized location, KVM promotes inter-team collaboration, improves workflow optimization, and eliminates excessive noise and heat emissions from the workspace.
Since 1984, Adder has been supporting customers across all broadcast and media applications. Whether a broadcast studio, a live control room environment, or something entirely different, customers can benefit from the flexibility, scalability, and improved ergonomics that KVM solutions will deliver.