Brussels, 11 September 2023 — At IBC in Amsterdam, the MEDIAGENIX team will showcase how media companies can boost their business agility by optimizing multiplatform audience engagement, enhancing operational efficiency, and maximizing content value. Highlights range from Strategic Planning and AI-optimized ratings prediction, over collaborative title management, all the way up to fully automated FAST scheduling.
Ivan Verbesselt, Chief Product and Marketing Officer for MEDIAGENIX, said: “Media companies today need to find the answer to two fundamental questions: How do I manage channels and platforms to optimize audience engagement in line with business objectives? And how do I manage the content lifecycle to optimize content lifetime value and ROI? To come up with the answers they need to continuously adjust content strategy, content management and content scheduling amid ever-increasing complexity. For this to succeed, the business and creative talent across departments need to break down silos, align on collaborative workflows revolving around one source of truth, and find new levels of agility and efficiency.”
Media companies need to continuously adjust content strategy, content management and content scheduling amid ever-increasing complexity.
The latest innovative SaaS tools showcased at IBC add velocity, visibility and control essential for further optimizing content lifecycles and content ROI across multiple platforms, territories and business models.
- Ratings Artist: the CSI 2023 nominated AI tool that instantly and accurately predicts TV ratings for all content types, with dedicated predictions per target demographic.
- State-of-the-art FAST automation: instantly schedules — with a single push of a button — a qualitative, legally correct and ready-to-air FAST channel that engages viewers, promotes content, and drives commercial revenue.
- Production Portal: enables content suppliers to directly feed the content supply chain of content distributors through a digitally streamlined process capturing metadata, images and material. In partnership with Limecraft (read the press release).
- Strategic Planning: the channel manager’s single tool for crafting high-level content-centric scenarios aligning audience engagement with business objectives and seamlessly handing over to long-term scheduling.
- BI Cockpit Studio: the self-service BI app for real-time content & audience intelligence closing the loop from operational KPIs to the strategic plan.
- BeBanjo’s leading VOD scheduling product: elegantly addresses an increasing range of content monetization models.
This further strengthens MEDIAGENIX as a global market leader with significant business growth:
- continued expansion of the BeBanjo VOD offering across new market areas, including the production/studio segment;
- increased penetration into a variety of customer segments from a geography, magnitude and value chain positioning perspective (Vodafone’s SÝN, TV Monaco, Euronews, DMC, Wildbrain, Anuvu);
- global presence with the new Sydney office meeting growing demand and strengthening MEDIAGENIX’s market position in Australia and New Zealand, along with a dedicated presence serving the MENA and Nordics regions.
MEDIAGENIX will be showcasing at IBC booth 1.B47 (Hall 1). Book your meeting here!
MEDIAGENIX is a top business solution vendor in the international media industry with its Media Business Management Platform combining the extensive and renowned capabilities of WHATS’ON and BeBanjo.
Over 180 media companies across the globe trust these capabilities to tackle the content and programming challenges of this multiplatform era with streamlined workflows related to content, content rights, planning, scheduling and curation. The business agility they gain with the MEDIAGENIX software suites enables media companies to offer the right content at the right time to the right audience on the right device, through whichever platforms and delivery methods and with whatever mix of business models best suited to achieve their aims. With one source of truth, touchless operations and actionable intelligence, they optimize cross-department collaboration, operational efficiency, cross-platform audience engagement, and content monetization. The bottom line is substantial cost reduction and maximized content lifetime value.