Intertrust to showcase Web3 technology designed to secure digital transactions, protect rights for creators and fans, and unlock new revenue opportunities for media distribution
What: Intertrust Technologies, the preeminent authority in trusted digital rights management (DRM) and Token Rights Management (TRM) solutions enabling secure digital transactions, content, and data, will showcase new Web3-enabled technologies that support innovative new monetization models and experiences for media distribution at IBC 2023. Intertrust DRM for Web3 addresses these opportunities with a robust combination of Intertrust MarketMaker, Token Rights Management (TRM) technology, industry-leading multi-DRM systems support, NFC-based digital twin technology; and the necessary end-to-end infrastructure for secure, authenticated protection through real-world customer use cases that demonstrate this next phase in the evolution of the internet.
Who: Intertrust Spokesperson – Senior Fellow, Albhy Galuten
- American technology executive, futurist, inventor, Grammy Award-winning record producer, composer, musician, orchestrator, and conductor. He is a visionary in the world of media and technology. He has produced 13 number 1 singles with songs and albums selling over 100,000,000 copies. Galuten is noted for having created and used the first drum loop for Saturday Night Fever and has won 2 of the 7 Grammy Awards he was nominated for. Currently, Galuten is Founder and CEO of Agora Media; Senior Fellow, Technology Initiatives at Intertrust Technologies and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts.
- Albhy will demonstrate real-world examples of customers leveraging Intertrust DRM for Web3 technology to converge physical and digital assets with an audio/video content distribution platform; digital marketplace with fractional ownership; and a first-ever Design decentralized autonomous organization (DAO).
Customer use cases:
- Roadstead – an audio/video content distribution platform run by Nekojarashi, headed by the co-producer of the Academy Award winning movie Drive My Car.
- Digital Music Securities digital marketplace with fractional ownership that markets master recording rights run by independent financial services company, Music Securities.
- Madeium – the first-ever Design DAO that brings together top design experts to digitally collaborate on the development of brands, products, and experiences.
When: 8:00AM – 5:00 PM, September 15-17, 2023
Where: Amsterdam RAI, IBC Booth 5 G82
Since 1990, Intertrust Technologies has been a global leader in trusted computing solutions, seamlessly and securely integrating device and data operations for a new age defined by IoT and AI. Customers from diverse market sectors–from entertainment to energy–rely on Intertrust’s innovative solutions in secure, distributed computing and Web3 environments for comprehensive, end-to-end, governed data ecosystems that form the backbone of their businesses. Headquartered in the San Francisco, California Bay Area, Intertrust maintains a broad global footprint with offices throughout Europe and Asia Pacific. The company is renowned for its significant contributions to computer security and digital trust, setting widely recognized industry standards. Intertrust is a co-founder of the Trusted Energy Interoperability Alliance (TEIA). For more information, visit us at intertrust.com, or follow us on X or LinkedIn